As it does every year, the All England Lawn Tennis Club organizes the Wimbledon Championships, the oldest tournament on the tennis calendar. Since it’s start, none of the major players have lost this prestigious tournament, the third largest annual tennis tournament after Roland Garros and the only one of the Big Four held in grass Surface.
Since the first Championships in 1877, Wimbledon has grown from its roots as a garden-party tournament to a Grand Slam tournament with a following of millions around the world.
Standard Debenture Tickets
- Debenture seats are the best tickets available on Centre and Number One Courts.
- They are valid for the full day and also provide access to all outside courts on a first come – first served basis.
- All Debenture tickets come with access to the Debenture Lounges and restaurants that are for the exclusive use of Debenture Holders.
VIP Hospitality – Gatsby Lounge
- Reserved Centre or No. 1 court ticket
- Champagne reception served to your table
- Three course a la Carte lunch designed by Albert Roux, with a choice of selected wines.
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea including strawberries and cream
- Shuttle bus to and from Southfields Tube Station
- Commemorative VIP pass and documentation and official Wimbledon programme
VIP Hospitality – Skyview Suites
- Luxury private suites for 10 or 20 people
- Centre Court Tickets in a prime location
- Vintage champagne and canapé reception
- Souvenir programme & Official souvenir gift
- Commemorative VIP pass and event documentation
- 4-course à la carte menu by Restaurant Associates
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
VIP Hospitality – Table
- Reserved Centre Court or No.1 Court Tickets
- Champagne & Pimm´s reception
- Complimentary Bar throughout the day
- Three course A La Carte Lunch
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea, including strawberries and cream.
- Official Wimbledon programme
|Match||Standard Debenture Tickets||VIP Hospitality – Gatsby Lounge||VIP Hospitality – Skyview Suites||VIP Hospitality – Table|
|Ladies Quarter Final||£1,075.00||£1,944.00||On request||£1,650.00|
|Men’s Quarter Final||£3,250.00||£4,744.00||£5,032.80||£4,100.00|
|Ladies Semi Final||£1,075.00||£2,152.00||On request||£1,500.00|
|Men’s Semi Final||£4,150.00||£6,048.00||On request||£5,200.00|
Prices for the Centre Court (Lower prices on No.1 Court tickets)